Meet the 2020-21 Leadership Team
Horizon PTA Executive Board:
President: Kim Wells
Vice President: Kari Mansfield
Co-Secretaries: Scott Andersen and Eva Forgacs
Treasurer: Sara Sas
Horizon PTA Committee Chairs:
Fundraising: Kim Wells
Newsletter: Scott Andersen
Art Docent: Eva Forgacs
Book Fair: Kim Wells
PTA Mission and Values
The overall purpose of PTA is to make every child’s potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all children.
- Collaboration: We will work in partnership with a wide array of individuals and organizations to broaden and enhance our ability to serve and advocate for all children and families.
- Commitment: We are dedicated to children’s educational success, health, and well-being through strong family and community engagement, while remaining accountable to the principles upon which our association was founded.
- Diversity: We acknowledge the potential of everyone without regard, including but not limited to: age, culture, economic status, educational background, ethnicity, gender, geographic location, legal status, marital status, mental ability, national origin, organizational position, parental status, physical ability, political philosophy, race, religion, sexual orientation, and work experience.
- Respect: We value the individual contributions of members, employees, volunteers, and partners as we work collaboratively to achieve our association’s goals.
- Accountability: All members, employees, volunteers, and partners have a shared responsibility to align their efforts toward the achievement of our association’s strategic initiatives.